Sunday, June 15, 2008

positive feedback

I have chatted with a few people about the Star Struck Art idea, so far everyone has had really positive feedback.  I have contacted a few lawyers to see about creating a company, I want to get more feedback before I invest too much into this, but it seems its like a chicken or the egg sense...  If I have a legitimate business created it might be easier to get celebrity people interested in helping, but on the other hand if I don't have celebrity interest the whole thing is bust...

I just got an email back from a friend who is close to a well known musician, it seems there is interest there, so thats a good start... the first few "artists" will be key in deciding the success, Ideally I would want people with great personalities and a knack for wanting to help... Sandra Bullock comes to mind, maybe Drew Barrymore, Matthew McCanaughey...  It has to be fun people kicking it off, so others will follow suit.

Big dreams are the gateway to big things...

-Jason

No comments: